Make a Claim
We do our best to facilitate the process of making a claim, we support you through the entire process and make sure that you are fully informed of all that is happening.
To get the full benefit of your policy you (or your legal representative after your death) must as a minimum follow the steps below when making a claim.
- Contact our Claims Division on 2205 8332 or via email on [email protected] and provide us with full details. You will be requested to complete a claim form and you may also be required to provide us with various documentation.
- Immediately report your loss/accident/damage to the relative authorities;
- Take all reasonable steps to safeguard your property.
- Never accept responsibility for any loss or damage before getting our approval;
- Upon receipt of your notification we shall decide whether we need to appoint a surveyor who will assist us in the process of your claim;
- We ensure that you are fully informed of all developments on the claim;
- Once we have all requested documentation at hand we ensure that the claim payment is done within 5 working days;